Blogger's Quilt Festival
Every year Amy from Amy's Creative Side, hosts a fun online quilt festival! Read all about it here. The festival is for everyone and it is so fun to see the beautiful and versatile quilts! We have entered in the past, you can see our older projects here, here, here and here! This year we aren't participating, but we are sponsoring a category!
There are many categories to choose from:
- The Mini Quilt Category is for quilts measuring no more than 80″ around.
- The Small Quilt Category is for quilts measuring 81″ – 240″ around.
- The Large Quilt Category is for quilts measuring 241″+ around.
- Applique Quilt Category is for hand or machine appliquéd quilts.
- Art Quilt Category is for your artistic quilts.
- Hand Quilted Category is for quilts, quilted by hand.
- Home Machine Quilted Category is for quilts that have been quilted on a domestic machine.
- Modern Quilts Category is for your modern quilts.
- Original Design Quilts Category is for quilts designed entirely by you.
- ROYGBIV Quilts Category is for your rainbow quilts.
- Scrappy Quilts Category is for quilts made with scraps.
The favorite quilt in the Modern Quilt Category will win a package with every Sassafras Lane pattern - 16 in total! I hope you enter a quilt and spend some time looking through all the stunning and unique entries!
We just arrived back from Quilt Market today. It was amazing and I will write some blog posts to tell you all about it soon! Here is a little peek!
We made lots of new friends, saw old friends, drooled over new fabric and had an overall amazing time! Details to come =] Thanks for stopping by!