Bye Bye 2013, Hello 2014!
I had a good feeling about 2013 and it did not let me down! It was a crazy, busy, beautiful and adventurous year. Here are some of our favorites from 2013!
In our first year of business, we:
- published 12 patterns
- made 50 quilts and 16 bags (Holy moly!!)
- attended our first Quilt Market
- published 6 magazine projects
- wrote 16 Sewology Sunday tutorials
Some of the quilty highlights of 2013
- road tripping to Quilt Market with my Mom
- meeting so many amazing people on the New Blogger's Blog Hop
- getting picked up by all the major distributors
- teaching some really fun mystery quilt classes
- meeting virtual friends in real life at Quilt Market
- had our studio professionally photographed and featured on the cover of a magazine!
- working with some fabulous fabric companies!
Personal highlights of 2013
- working at Quiltmaker with amazing group of ladies
- spending Thanksgiving in Seattle with my sister and extended family
- moving to California
- traveling to Buenos Aires, Igauzu Falls and Patagonia
- spending Christmas with my family at the San Diego Zoo
So, what does 2014 have in store for us??
- more quilts
- more bags
- 2 more Quilt Markets
- more Sewology Sunday tutorials
2014 is going to be just as exciting as 2013! Hopefully slightly more relaxing... but who I am kidding, there is no chance!! Thank you all for making this the best first year of business we could ever imagine! We hope to see lots of you in this new year! Happy 2014!