Introducing the Bum Bag
Our last pattern, and only bag of the bunch, for our Fall 2021 Pattern Launch, is our BUM BAG! I had been searching for the perfect fanny pack for outings and couldn’t find one. So, we decided to make one! The Bum Bag is a quilted belt bag that can be worn around your waist or over-the-shoulder and is great for errands, nights out, travel and more!
About the Bum Bag
- Finishes 8in wide, 5.5in tall and 1.5in deep.
- Features a front zipper closure to keep all your belongings safe.
- Features a back zipper pocket for quick phone access.
- Features two inside credit card pockets for your go-to forms of payment.
- Can be worn around your waist or over-the-shoulder.
- Looks fantastic in cork, vinyl, cotton and canvas fabrics!
- Bum Bag Hardware Kits Available!
- Optional: Rivets, Rotary Hole Punch, Wonder Tape and Zippers
Behind the Scenes
Before we get to the pretty bag photos, here are some of my favorite outtakes from the Bum Bag photoshoots. Elsie, the pup, did not embrace the fanny pack modeling quite as well as Alayna did; she really got into it! I have a great behind the scenes video of her sweet dance moves…. I might make it into a little Instagram video.
The Bum Bags
We had a whole big display planned for these babes in our Quilt Market booth, so we made quite a few samples! Luckily most of these have happy bodies to call their own. We made Bum Bags in (almost) every different material out there - textured upholstery fabric, pebbled vinyl, textured vinyl, cork, canvas, and cotton fabric. I love all of these versions so much, but the ones with contrasting zippers have a special place in my heart right now.
Crosby the Model
We put the Bum Bag made in Parrot Pebbled Vinyl on Crosby and his inner Blue Steel came out. Then the light flare hit the camera and this photographer was swooning! I mean, come on! Look at all that fluffy beauty.
That concludes our Fall 2021 Pattern Launch. Tomorrow is Halloween and your last day to get 20% off Jungle Junction, Kingston Court, the Bum Bag, Bum Bag Hardware Kits, Damsel Drive, Fremont Circle and Happy Highway. No coupon code needed!