Introducing the Cooper Carry-All Bag! March 30 2013, 0 Comments
The Cooper Carry-All Bag is a quick and fun bag pattern that is perfect for any artist, student or crafter! It holds all your crafting supplies and books in inside, front and back pockets. Pack up all your books, fabrics, paints, scissors, markers and rulers and head off to that retreat or class! Here are a few features of the Cooper Carry-All:
- Quick, quick, quick! You can make this in a day.
- Scrap-friendly! Most of the pieces are small enough to pull right from your personal fabric collection.
- Versatile. Great for day-to-day!
- Easy Magnetic Snap installation. Tutorial here.
- Stitch and Flip technique! All those fun scraps give the bag the some personality!
- Handle fits right under your arm! Nice and comfy!
The pattern cover!
If you make this pattern or any other of our Sassafras Lane Designs patterns, send us an email! (firstname.lastname@example.org) We would love to feature you and the purse or quilt on here!
The Cooper Carry-All bag pattern is available here in PDF form. Paper patterns are coming soon! Let us know if you have any questions. A few of our amazing friends tested this pattern for us, so we will be showing you more of these bags next week! Be sure to check back for more color ideas! Thank you for stopping by!