Reintroducing Euclid Avenue!
When planning what projects we wanted to make for the Foundation Lookbook, Euclid Avenue came up as an option. But, I didn't want to make it the same way the original pattern was written. So.... I made it with a background and we added those instructions to the pattern! Here is the new quilt:
Euclid Avenue Pattern Facts
- Pattern includes 3 different sizes: Tall (40" x 48"), Grande (64" x 72") and Venti (72" x 96").
- Blocks large, easy, fast and paper-pieced.
- Legal-size Foundation Papers and the Add-A-Quarter Ruler are recommended.
- Play with color placement to create all sorts of visually stunning quilts.
- Pattern is available in PDF and paper form.
- Techniques used: paper-piecing.
We made this quilt with Foundation, by moi, for Windham Fabrics. I used all 24 colors for the main prints and alternated the three low volume prints for the background. We bound the quilt in the graphite triangle print and grabbed Pepper for a few photos - dogs and quilts, my two favorite things!
If you already have the Euclid Avenue pattern, you don't need to repurchase it for the new cover quilt directions, just download this file. Instructions for both colorways and designs are included in the current pattern.
The Euclid Avenue pattern is available in PDF and paper. If you make this quilt or any other Sassafras Lane project, we would love to see it! Send us photos, post them to our Flickr group or use our #sassafraslane hashtag on Instagram!