Blogger's Quilt Festival - Original Quilt Design
Every year during Quilt Market and Festival, Amy of Amy's Creative Side, hosts an amazing virtual quilt show called the Blogger's Quilt Festival. We are once again sponsoring the Modern Quilts Category this year, so be sure to go enter! We are going to throw our hat into the ring for the Original Quilt Design Category with our new BOM pattern, Arcadia Avenue. Here are a few photos of it:
Quick Quilt Stats:
- Made by: Moi!
- Quilted by: Kristy Wolf
- Quilting: Extraordinary Doodling! =]
- Pattern: Arcadia Avenue (coming soon!)
- Fabric: Dear Stella Confetti Dots, Sunburst Stripes and Solids
- Finished Size: 72" x 90"
- Techniques: Paper-piecing
- My Favorite Part: The 12 unique blocks!
- Blogger's Festival Category: Original Quilt Design
The book will be available through the website this weekend and we do a few more blog spots with lots more information! Thanks for stopping by!