Arcadia Avenue BOM Info
Welcome to the Arcadia Avenue Info page! Here you will find all the information you need, including the kitting guide, fabric SKUs, Quilt Along information and a list of stores kitting the quilt.
Follow along with our Quilt Along: Arcadia Avenue Quilt Along
Arcadia Avenue Kitting Guide
Disclaimer: if using a stripe for the medium fabric (like the Dear Stella version) and would like it to be consistent, pay attention to your cutting.
Edit (5/27/15): We have made some minor changes to our Arcadia Kitting Guide - please download for the updated version!
Fabric SKU Information:
Looking for shops kitting Arcadia Avenue? Here is a list! If you know of a shop this is kitting it, but not on this list, let us know!
- Quiltzauberei in Dinslaken, Germany Quiltzauberei.de
- Fabric Garden in Australia: fabricgarden.com.au
- Rossville Quilt in Rossville, Indiana: rossvillequilts.com
- Quilter's Haven in Olathe, Kansas: quiltershaven.com
- Stitched with Love in McKinney, Texas: stitchedwithlove.us
- The Cozy Quilter in Middleton, Kentucky : thecozyquilter.com
- Creative Quilt Kits in Brighton, Michigan : creativequiltkits.com
- Stitcher's Playhouse in Smyrna, Tennessee: stitchersplayhouse.com
- Fabric Fanatics in Plano, Texas: fabricfanatics.com
- We're Sew Creative in Concord, North Carolina: weresewcreative.com
- Main Street Quilting Co. in Bozeman, Montana: mainstreetquiltingco.com
- Among Friends Quilt Shop in Louisville, Kentucky: amongfriendsquiltshop.com
- Calico Station Quilt Shop in Orange Park, Florida: calicostation.com
- Lyons Quilting in Lyons, Colorado: lyonsquilting.com
- Expressions in Thread in LeClaire, Iowa: expressionsinthreads.com
- Sew-ciety in Castle Rock, Colorado: sew-ciety.com
- Sew Biz in Radford, Virgina: sewbiz.com
- QuiltsinMontana.com: QuiltsInMontana.com
- Urban Spools in Dallas, Texas: urbanspools.com
- Homespun Hearth in Monument, CO: homespunhearth.com
Arcadia Avenue Hoffman Bali Cracker 10” Square Version
We were asked to make an Arcadia Avenue using Hoffman’s Bali Crackers. We used Gemstone color way. This version is very scrappy and somewhat liberating from the confines of each block being made from the same 12 fabrics! Each Bali cracker comes with 40 squares – and we used 2 packs for our quilt (we were rather frugal!). Our method in making this Arcadia version was to choose 12 different squares (per block) that looked good together and used them as our 12 colors. Even though this is a more scrappy version – using the Hoffman Bali Crackers give the quilt a cohesive look! If you are kitting this version – our suggestion would be to give the customer two 40 square packs plus another half of a pack (20 squares) and suggest the above scrappy usage. Note: Most blocks will not use all of a 10" square. For example, one 10" square is enough to cut both blocks 3 & 4 (1 colored wedge each). You can also combine cutting for blocks 5 & 6; 7 & 11 and 8 & 9. With this recommended combination you will need 96 total 10" squares.